- Emily Nagoski’s Free Sex/Relationships Resources: This isn’t new, but I just discovered it myself, and it has a lot of good stuff on it and Emily Nagoski is awesome.
- Polyamory, Cookies, Infinite Love, and Time Management: A wonderful analogy for poly involving an infinite bag of cookies. Read the post and the following comment, both are great. I’m a sucker for good analogies.
- Tim Wise Talk on White Privilege: I just discovered Tim Wise, and this is one of the best talks I’ve ever seen for explaining the realities of racism and white privilege in our society. Watch it all the way through if you’ve got time. Totally worth it.
- Tim Wise Talk: Between Barack and a Hard Place: Similar to the talk I just linked, but a lot of new angles and details, and about an hour of Q&A at the end that I also found very informative.
- Anita Sarkeesian’s TED Talk on Online Harassment: If you didn’t hear about this whole series of events, this is an excellent overview of Anita Sarkeesian’s experiences with online harassment and why it’s important to take this shit seriously.
- Reasons to Be Proud in 2012: Victories and happy realities with respect to LGBT rights and visibility in 2012.
- Miriam’s Social Justice Resources: As the kids are saying these days: READ ALL THE THINGS [on this page and you will be better informed about stuff]!
- Any History of Suicide Attempts: An excellent piece by the always-excellent Ferrett, on having depression and suicidal thoughts.
- Twenty Five Years Ago Today I Killed Myself: An excellent, but more uplifting piece by Ferrett on why he’s glad his suicide attempt failed.